Monday 6 September 2010

Paper pockets and planning infusions


I am currently working on a collaboration project with Lucy May Schofield on the 'Made' collectives' response to Manchester Museum's herbarium. Developing remedies for the criticisms past lovers have made of her, I am currently selecting the finest provencal herbs which also grow native to the outskirts of Manchester

I have learnt such a great deal from fascinating herbalist Jesper Launder about his herbal crafting methods. I hope to finish parcelling the plant samples and decoctions later in the week, before sending them over to Miss Schofield's studio!



1 comment:

Lucy May Schofield said...

They look absolutely incredible! I just can't wait to get them over here Sarah. THANK YOU THANK YOU clever herbal remedy healer, you xx